1.29.2011

this is what I've been up to .....

week 3:
-lots of art: Prisma pencils & charcoal, live models and pictures (fully clothed), we're focusing on proportion, foreshortening, facial structure, drapery folds, speed (I'm slow)...

-lots of God: I am learning alot on my quiet times. I choose them! I know how powerful, big and real God is and I am learning about Gods goodness. I think both are important to have a healthy view of God.

-beaches,and visiting the old spots all day on saturdays so I don't snap (and it is Hawaii). I finally got to snorkel! A snorkel was one of the first things I got when I arrived. I have been an ocean freak since jr. high.
Now I am about to start my laundry
Hope you are doing well, I'm thinking about you.
let God amaze you, just for who He is, not just what He can do.
eric







No comments: