9.15.2010

I have not been here for a while.

A few weeks ago I went back packing for 6 days, I learned a lot.
Let me fill you in on me.... God has caught my eye in a big way and
I have a lot of life to examine.
When I do something I really do it, I process, I get consumed. And God is that topic for me. You see, I have been completely ruined in a good way. Do you know that feeling that leaves you in total awe, shocked, surprised, terrified, angry, confused but relieved. God is that topic for me.
I have to back up a bit.
I grew up around God, it was apart of my environment. Personally, I thought this God thing was over rated and more of an obligation but more than anything I didn't give it much attention, so i just went with the flow.
I went on to graduate high school and i figured I should know something useful just in case i needed to fall back on something, so I learned a trade. Years, jobs, classes, traveling, people go by and God was cool but I still thought He was small and I wasn't impressed.
I had a conversation (prayer) that went something like ..."god i respect you but are you worth it? Would you let me know if you're real or just an obligation? I need to know if I'm wasting my time"
2 weeks later God answered my prayer: that changed every aspect of life; I didn't see it coming and I'm still trying to understand that as well as live my life. I have been occupied the last few years. I got pounded, but at least I know Im not wasting my time. (and what if thats the point of living?)

If God was real, how would it change things for you?

No comments: